Bridal Jewellery Rental

09:51

The following are our bridal (dulhan) jewellery set rentals available for our customers in the Greater Toronto Area only.  To book one of these sets for your wedding, please send an e-mail to avifashionco@gmail.com with the set and wedding weekend date. We take online payments through EMT (Canadian customers only) and in person.


Our collection includes antique, gold plated, kundan, pearl work, choker, long necklace, temple, south indian, and coin based designs. Perfect for your next South Asian, Indian, Pakistani, South Indian, Tamil, Sri Lankan, and/or Punabi event - mehendi, sangeet, bridal, wedding, shaadi, dulhan, henna, engagement, etc.

Servicing Whitby, Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill areas











You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bridal Jewellery is very close to a my heart. I want to have jewellery for each occasion. But I hate to repeat the same jewellery for many functions. With my sisters suggestion I visited a Diamond Jewellery Showroom in Bandra where I found some beautiful and awesome collections. I was happy enough to find that they offer Jewellery on Rent as well as Jewellery on EMI to their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As majority of the people are loving Bridal Diamond Jewellery, I found this designs unique. I feel that we should try each and every ornament and choose the one which suits us the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop for the Indian imitation jewelry online from karmaplace specially handcrafted from the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: citrine stone

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.